Remove Biofilm in > 4 TO 9 MM pockets and up to 9mm around implants
PERIOFLOW AND POWDER PLUS ARE INDICATED FOR:
• Subgingival biofilm removal (debridement) in >4 to 9 mm periodontal and peri-implant pockets
• Initial and follow-up (SPT) periodontal therapy
• Prevention of mucositis / peri-implantitis
• Initial and follow-up treatment of mucositis / peri-implantitis
GBT Applications with PERIOFLOW:
• PERIOFLOW® is recommended during prophylaxis treatments in pockets of >4 to 9 mm.
• It is also useful in interdental cleaning to remove biofilm, stains and partially mineralized deposits.
• PERIOFLOW® with PLUS powder is gentle on implant surfaces, removing biofilm whilst preserving implant threads.
• The PERIOFLOW nozzle provides a non-surgical and minimally-invasive treatment of peri-implantitis and mucositis.
• The nozzle adapts to the anatomy of the periodontal wall with great flexibility. No risk of scratching implant abutments and crowns.
• The PERIOFLOW is the unique way to maintain implants, bridges and restorations without having to remove fixtures.
• PERIOFLOW® is the key to maintain healthy periodontal walls, root furcations, soft tissues, crowns and implants.
• It contributes to the reduction of bleeding on probing (BOP), periodontal probing depth (PPD) and pain when used in primary and secondary SPT (Supportive Periodontal Therapy) for the treatment of periodontitis.
• It preserves cementum and dentine during maintenance and is non-invasive to the periodontal structure.
• Recommended for primary and secondary periodontal prevention therapy.
• PERIOFLOW® efficiently removes biofilm from prosthetic bridges that cannot be removed or unscrewed during maintenance procedures.
• The PERIOFLOW nozzle adapts seamlessly to the shape of prosthetic elements, respecting soft and hard tissues.
• A unique solution for all types of restorations and prosthetic works.
Preserves cementum and dentin during supportive periodontal therapy (SPT). Removes biofilm with greater efficiency when compared to hand instrumentation.
Gentle on implant surfaces, removing biofilm whilst preserving implant threads, while metal instruments have been shown to scratch implant surfaces and increase surface roughness.
Effectively prevents and treats mucositis.
The PERIOFLOW® nozzle has a greater capability when it comes to controlling peri-implant bleeding when compared to alternative methods.
The ability to measure the depth of periodontal pockets and sulcus areas allows the PERIOFLOW® to access root furcations with superior precision and clinical outcome.