Effective removal of biofilm down to the deepest periodontal pockets (pockets from 4mm – 9mm)
PERIOFLOW® AND POWDER PLUS ARE INDICATED FOR:
- Subgingival biofilm removal (debridement) in >4 to 9 mm periodontal and peri-implant pockets
- Initial and follow-up (SPT) periodontal therapy
- Prevention of mucositis / peri-implantitis
- Initial and follow-up treatment of mucositis / peri-implantitis
Residual pocket / Deep mucous membrane
Preserves integrity of cementum, dentin and implant surfaces during treatment.
GBT APPLICATIONS WITH PERIOFLOW®:
PROPHYLAXIS / GENERAL DENTISTRY
- GBT is the new approach in professional prophylaxis for biofilm management.
- GBT is the foundation of a successful prevention of periodontal and peri-implant disease.
- GBT plays an important role in maintaining oral health helping prevent/control oral/systemic diseases such as atherosclerosis, respiratory problems, erectile dysfunction, diabetes, heart problems...
- GBT helps early detection of white spots and caries hence being minimally invasive.
- GBT is the only predictable solution for implant maintenance.
- Treating mucositis with GBT can help prevent peri-implantitis.
- GBT is indispensable for pre-treatment, post-operative and life long maintenance of implants.
- GBT is an integral part of non-surgical periodontal therapy.
- GBT is part of the preparation procedure before any surgical act.
- GBT encourages higher patient motivation in addition to building trust and confidence in the clinician.
- GBT is a key factor for a long term maintenance after all periodontal treatments.
- GBT reduces sensitivity due to its minimal invasiveness.
- GBT assures a quality treatment with precision & safety.
- GBT guarantees maximum patient comfort.