Removes biofilm, stains, colorations and young calculus on natural teeth, restorations and implants. Cleans and polishes in one single procedure.
Ensuring the elimination of the main etiological cause of both tooth-decay, gingivitis, periodontitis, mucositis & peri-implantitis. Using the Erythritol PLUS powder, the Airflow supragingival handpiece is able to remove Biofilm in the sulcus area & shallow pockets up to 4mm, on the tongue and gingiva as well as on the palate - all in a minimal-invasive way for maximum patient comfort. The CLASSIC COMFORT powder is able to remove remaining heavy stains & pigmentations caused by high intakes of coffee, red wine and smoking.
With rubber cups and polishing paste it is impossible to clean:
• Interdental spaces, especially in patients with mal-aligned teeth
• Exposed tooth necks
• Pits and fissures
• Orthodontics brackets
Efficient removal of Biofilm in both sub & supragingival areas.
Removes mild to hard pigmentations such as those engendered by tea, coffee, smoking or wine in a minimally-invasive way, eliminating biofilm whilst leaving soft and hard tissues unharmed.
Removes young and pre-calculus deposits as well as low-resistance, partly mineralized residues. The Airflow PLUS powder has not only the remarkable ability to safely remove these deposits from the tooth surface and gum line but also in interdental spaces, pits & fissures.
GBT APPLICATIONS WITH AIRFLOW:
- AIRFLOW® is the standard preventive procedure for teeth, gums and implant maintenance.
- It’s compliant with almost all patient profiles.
- It helps to detect with great accuracy the early onset of caries and is the standard procedure before placing implants.
- AIRFLOW® with the PLUS powder is the systematic orthodontic appliances procedure for each patient visit.
- AIRFLOW® is the only minimally invasive solution for orthodontic appliance maintenance.
- It removes biofilm without damaging or altering the surface of the bracket and preserves its full bonding strength.
- It provides full access to the tooth, gum and appliance surfaces. No need to remove the wires.
- AIRFLOW® with the PLUS powder is safe and comfortable around the sulcus.
- AIRFLOW® is an effective and minimally invasive procedure to maintain veneers and aesthetic restorations in general.
- It should be used prior to bleaching and placing restorations.
- AIRFLOW® PLUS powder is indicated for minimizing recessions on aesthetical works: overlays and onlays.
TOOTH ENAMEL SURFACE WITH RESIDUAL BIOFILM BEFORE CLEANING.
The enamel prisms of the natural tooth enamel are easily recognizable – The photo shows the remnants of the bacteria killed off with sodium hypochlorite.
TOOTH ENAMEL AFTER POLISHING WITH LOW-ABRASIVE PASTE.
The vital enamel prisms have been polished away. Pastes have caused scratches. Biofilm has been spread into natural crevices. Overall abrasive pastes cause a loss of valuable enamel. No improvement of the dental surface.
TOOTH ENAMEL AFTER CLEANING WITH AIRFLOW® POWDER PLUS.
The biofilm has been completely removed with AIRFLOW®. The surface is clean down to the pores. No abrasion. The enamel prisms remain intact and the surface is perfectly smooth. The tongue no longer feels any roughness and there is no need for polishing with (abrasive) pastes. This saves enamel – and treatment time.