EMS is closely monitoring the outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) as we continue to support patients and clinicians around the globe.
Currently AIRFLOW® and/or PIEZON® technologies do not pose any additional risk for the spread of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
EMS will continue to work with government health officials and partners to determine what support may be needed in the coming days and weeks as the situation continues to evolve. In particular, EMS will continue to collaborate with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization, local and international health authorities and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to ensure the safety and availability of AIRFLOW® and PIEZON® technologies.
As a Prevention and Prophylaxis leader, EMS is committed to helping support impacted communities across the world. Our mission calls for happy and healthy patients, successful clinicians and passionate partners. This drives our daily work and we are committed to do everything for our customers, partners, employees, their families, and their local communities as we address this global health crisis.
EMS reinforces the strict adherence to Instructions for Use and Treatment Recommendations for Guided Biofilm Therapy including but not limited to the following:
• Strict guidelines released by official local governments
• Standardized infection control protocol
• Strict personal protective equipment
• In addition to chlorhexidine mouth rinses, use of a preprocedural mouth rinse containingoxidative agents such as 1% hydrogen peroxide or 0.2% povidone is recommended by Xian et al.Transmission routes of 2019-nCoV and controls in dental practice March 2020
• Per Instructions for Use, during Guided Biofilm Therapy, use a high-vacuum suction and strictly follow water power recommendations
For everyday health safety and preparedness steps clinicians can take now in response to coronavirus concerns, please review these nature IJOS latest publications and WHO technical guidelines.
For the latest information on this coronavirus outbreak please visit the CDC website.
For any further information please contact our dedicated EMS address email@example.com
Paolo ZANETTI Liliana TELLEZ Timothée DEBLOCK
General Manager Head of Business Development Head Of Quality