- AIRFLOW® allows for a greater supragingival visibility in calculus detection.
- AIRFLOW® with PLUS powder is proven to be safe on hard and soft tissues
- AIRFLOW® PLUS powder reduces bleeding in patients over time.
- AIRFLOW® PLUS powder removes all biofilm in supra and subgingival areas, eliminating over instrumentation.
- AIRFLOW® with powder PLUS helps maintain the integrity of dentine and cementum.
- PERIOFLOW® is a key factor for maintaining residual pockets after periodontal treatment
- PERIOFLOW® contributes to the reduction of bleeding on probing (BOP), periodontal probing depth (PPD) and pain when used in Supportive Periodontal Therapy (SPT).
- It preserves cementum and dentine during maintenance and is non-invasive to the periodontal structure
- PERIOFLOW® helps to remove biofilm from root furcations
- PERIOFLOW® can access prosthetic crowns and difficult areas to reach easily due to its flexible nature hence being predictable in biofilm management
- PIEZON® with the PS tip is the state of art technology to remove hard calculus from sub- and supragingival areas in a minimally invasive way.
- It contributes to the reduction of bleeding on probing, periodontal probing depth and the pocket closure.
- The PIEZON® PS tip is used for the non-surgical treatment of gingivitis and periodontitis.
- It is effective in removing subgingival calculus from deep residual pockets and sulcus.
- The PIEZON® PS tip is NO PAIN making it ideal for Supportive Periodontal therapy (SPT).