ORIGINAL PERIO-FLOW® HANDPIECE
BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES OF CONVENTIONAL PROPHYLAXIS
The PERIOFLOW® handpiece represents the state-of-the-art technology for periodontal biofilm removal. Indeed, with its flexible nozzle and lightweight body it provides the perfect amalgamation of ergonomics and function with a sleek pen-style grip that significantly reduces hand fatigue and wrist injuries. Designed with a unique medical-grade, thermo-disinfectable resin body, the PERIOFLOW handpiece delivers the highest standards of clinical hygiene.
What’s more, the PERIOFLOW handpiece provides a minimal-invasive treatment of periodontal pockets thanks to its uniform trilateral powder spray. It’s ideal for supportive periodontal therapy (SPT), primary and secondary prevention as well as implant maintenance and non-surgical treatment of peri-implantitis & periodontitis.
- Effective removal of biofilm down to the deepest periodontal pockets (pockets from 4mm – 10mm)
- Sustained bacterial reduction
- 3 horizontal outlets for air-powder and 1 apical outlet with water for maximum safety and 360° efficacy
- Lightweight with pen-style grip for lower hand fatigue
- Millimeter depth markers for controlled application (3mm-5mm-7mm-10mm)
- Thermo-disinfectable for clinical sterility
- Medical-grade resin body for high durability
- Drop-free system upon deactivation
- Improved ergonomics with sleek design for greater visibility and accessibility