THE REAL PIEZON TECHNOLOGY –
PIEZO MASTER SURGERY FOR YOUR ORAL, IMPLANT, ENDODONTIC AND PERIODONTAL SURGERY
What are the advantages of piezoelectric surgery compared to traditional surgery? How to do it? And how important is the post-surgical supportive therapy? These are the questions we will answer in this webinar.
What is your first memory of using piezoelectric surgery technology? For many, it is as students, when we tried it for the first time on an egg, simulating a delicate sinus lift procedure. As a 22 year old student, I found the technology impressive, and at the same time, I thought that there was no way I could perform a membrane perforation using it! This experience taught me that technology cannot work miracles if you do not know how to use it accurately.
It is vital to have a deep knowledge of the devices that we use, their technical characteristics and how to use them to avoid complications whilst getting the most from their potential.
During this webinar I will introduce the PIEZON® Master Surgery:
- How does it work and how easy is it to use?
- How can you use it in different clinical situations?
- What are the advantages of piezoelectric surgery compared to traditional surgery?
- The importance of a careful initial diagnosis
- The benefits of the non-surgical therapy phase
- Patient re-evaluation protocols
- Preparation for the surgical phase
- Importance of post-surgical supportive therapy
I will provide you with clinical videos, case studies and highlight what my typical day looks like as a Periodontist.
Looking forward to meeting you in the virtual room.