What is your first memory of using piezoelectric surgery technology? For many, it is as students, when we tried it for the first time on an egg, simulating a delicate sinus lift procedure. As a 22 year old student, I found the technology impressive, and at the same time, I thought that there was no way I could perform a membrane perforation using it! This experience taught me that technology cannot work miracles if you do not know how to use it accurately.
It is vital to have a deep knowledge of the devices that we use, their technical characteristics and how to use them to avoid complications whilst getting the most from their potential.
During this webinar I will introduce the PIEZON® Master Surgery:
- How does it work and how easy is it to use?
- How can you use it in different clinical situations?
- What are the advantages of piezoelectric surgery compared to traditional surgery?
- The importance of a careful initial diagnosis
- The benefits of the non-surgical therapy phase
- Patient re-evaluation protocols
- Preparation for the surgical phase
- Importance of post-surgical supportive therapy
I will provide you with clinical videos, case studies and highlight what my typical day looks like as a Periodontist.
Looking forward to meeting you in the virtual room.