Non-cutting nickel titanium instrument for efficient cleaning and rinsing of the root canal system
The non-cutting, ultrasound activated ESI instruments optimize the cleaning and rinsing of root canals and at the same time preserve the dentin.
- Can be simply adapted to your root canal preparation method
- Not-cutting, thus maintaining the root canal shape
- Soft and rounded tip
- Efficient cleaning
- Time-saving rinsing without syringe
- Made of nickel titanium (NiTi)
- High-quality surgical steel
- Complex manufacturing process with 31 manufacturing steps
- Precision manufacturing ensures repeatable accurate vibration response
PRESERVATION OF THE ROOT CANAL SHAPE
The design of the nickel-titanium instruments provides maximum flexibility. It reduces the risk of deformation, perforation or step formation in conjunction with root canals.
Contrary to rinsing with a syringe, the rinsing liquid is not transported to the apical third with pressure when using the INSTRUMENT ESI, but through the oscillating movements of the instrument. This prevents the rinsing solution from getting pressed into the jaw and possibly causing hematomas or edemas.
EFFICIENCY DURING RINSING
The smear layer can stubbornly cling to the canal walls and be pressed into dentinal tubules through the preparation of the canal. The combined effect of cavitation and acoustic flow helps to efficiently take out the removed dentin.
The rounded tip enables you to work under optimally safe conditions. Thus, you significantly reduce the risk of perforations or gradations.