AIR-FLOW® POWDER PLUS
YOUR ALL-IN-ONE PROPHYLAXIS SOLUTION
The AIRFLOW® PLUS powder is the first high-tech powder that removes Biofilm and young calculus in a minimally-invasive way from all types of surfaces: enamel, dentine, soft tissue, restorations, orthodontic appliances or implant surfaces – the PLUS powder has the solution. The Erythritol based molecule provides a unique indication for both supra-gingival and sub-gingival use. The PLUS powder contains Chlorexidine making it a unique powder with anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties.
Erythritol – the big PLUS in Prophylaxis today
With a granule-metric size of only 14μm, the AIR-FLOW® PLUS powder represents the most finely grained particle in the world of dentistry. The benefit of this type of powder is a selective minimally-abrasive spray: the ability to efficiently remove Biofilm whilst leaving soft and hard tissues unharmed. Further, with its sweet taste and gentle spray the PLUS powder is not only perfect for children, orthodontic & recall patients but also for patients in primary and secondary preventive care and supportive periodontal therapy (SPT). All this combined ensures a truly comfortable and enjoyable experience, for patients and doctors alike. The best solution in professional tooth cleaning.
- Biofilm and young-calculus removal in both supra & sub-gingival areas
- Mild pigmentation and stains removal such as coffee, smoking and wine
- Prophylaxis treatments in the prevention of gingivitis, periodontitis and caries
- Primary and secondary Supportive Periodontal Therapy (SPT)
- Non-surgical treatment of Peri-Implantitis and mucositis.
- Cleaning of fissures before sealing
- Implant maintenance
- fixed orthodontic appliances
- Tongue and soft-tissue cleaning to prevent halitosis
- Erythritol-based powder – a sugar-polymer molecule for greater comfort & taste
- 120 g bottle
- Smallest particle size ~14 µm (d50)
- High hardness
- Pleasantly sweet taste
- Integrated Chlorexidine - giving the PLUS powder anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties
- Silice – renders the powder hydrophobic and thus effective in a water environment