She/he will be responsible for managing and developing the dental business of the respective markets
- Be in charge of the customers in his area: visit the dentists, make demos, show the products and sell.
- Closely follow up of the dealer activities (training, challenge, co-travelling)
- Define and maintain business relationship with major universities and hospitals.
- Participation to the regional events
- Develop the training courses dedicated to the dentists
- Select, organize and participate to congresses and exhibitions.
- Relationships and negotiation with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Provide reports about sales, marketing events, orders/tenders, relevant information about markets, clients and competitors.
- You have academic background - Bachelor’s degree
- You have experience in dental sector.
- You are fluent in Spanish & English